Re: monthly Solid phone conf

Hello Solid Community,

My name is Kayode Ezike and I am an MEng student at MIT with the DIG group,
where Solid was born about a half decade ago. I joined the group in the
beginning of 2018 and since then, I have become efficient with many of the
relevant Solid tools and libraries. For my thesis, I was tasked with
building a Verifiable Credentials tool in the context of Solid. You can
find a complete (nothing is ever complete and I have so many ideas for
developing this further) implementation of this tool here:
https://github.com/kezike/solid-vc

I am looking forward to learning more about how I can remain a regular
contributor to the specification, architecture, and/or application
ecosystem in Solid after I depart from academic stint and enter into the
professional world.

Cheers,

Kayode