Re: social-ISSUE-26 (as2profiles): Representing profiles in Activity Streams 2.0 [Activity Streams 2.0]

On 03/24/2015 05:57 PM, Social Web Working Group Issue Tracker wrote:
> social-ISSUE-26 (as2profiles): Representing profiles in Activity Streams 2.0 [Activity Streams 2.0]
>
> http://www.w3.org/Social/track/issues/26
>
> Raised by: James Snell
> On product: Activity Streams 2.0
>
> James notes that there's not a specific way to refer to a profile in AS 2.0.
>
> https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-socialweb/2015Mar/0159.html

I see it as part of *already open* ISSUE-17 (Online Identity)
Identity, Agent, Person, Persona, Account etc. need clarifications
https://www.w3.org/Social/track/issues/17

PROPOSAL: closing this as duplicate of ISSUE-17 and creating more
granular ACTIONS  and associating them with existing ISSUE-17 which may
result in extending relevant wiki page(s) with various proposals. Like
one you referenced email.