Re: Removing Activity Types not used by User Stories

Can we please keep the discussion on this thread related to the original
subject? This meta-discussion is not helpful right now and can be moved to
a separate thread. The original question is asking if we can remove certain
specific items from the vocabulary that are not supported by the user
stories.