Re: Deprecate "actor" in favor of "attributeTo"

Had the same first reaction, based primarily on 'actor' being more
intuitive.

attributedTo also feels less exact regarding the persons relationship to
the event, as we lose the notion of action, but the only (very
unconvincing) example I can think of is that attributedTo could
theoretically refer to either the actor (this event is attributed to Jane
who commented on Joes Blog entry) or to the sender (this event is
attributed to Joe, who hosts the referenced blog) of the event.

Rgds,
-Bill.
Bill Looby
Software Architect, Dublin Software Lab, IBM Ireland
IBM UK & Ireland Technical Staff Member
Phone (Internal) : 515129
Phone (External) : +353 1 8155129
IBM Ireland Product Distribution Limited registered in Ireland with number
92815.  Registered office: IBM House, Shelbourne Road, Ballsbridge, Dublin
4.