social-ISSUE-35: Simplify the Actor Types

From: Social Web Working Group Issue Tracker <sysbot+tracker@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2015 21:08:23 +0000
To: public-socialweb@w3.org
social-ISSUE-35: Simplify the Actor Types

http://www.w3.org/Social/track/issues/35

Raised by: Ann Bassetti
On product:

The Core Vocabulary currently lists a number of Actor types: Application | Community | Device | Group | Identity | Organization | Person | Process | Role | Service

Which of these can we safely get rid of? They each serve a distinct purpose and there are justifiable use cases for each, but I doubt they all need to be in the core vocabulary.