Re: Response needed! Re: Poll for next F2F

> On 22 Mar 2015, at 15:44, ☮ elf Pavlik ☮ <perpetual-tripper@wwelves.org> wrote:
>
> On 03/22/2015 03:30 PM, Arnaud Le Hors wrote:
>> Very few people have responded to the poll. Yet, we need to close on this
>> ASAP so, please, take a moment to respond.
>> http://doodle.com/8fa27m9ryx6d26rb
> I think Evan still didn't change May dates as Ann pointed out. We
> discussed May 4&5th *before* AC meeting on May 6&7th!

I think there was some consensus to reduce to just have a one day meeting
around the AC meeting.

The AC meeting is Tuesday 5th and Wednesday 6th

https://www.w3.org/Member/Meeting/2015ac/May/

So the Doodle Should give the option of Monday 4th or the day after the AC meeting
Thursday 7th May.

I don't think that this is incompatible with also having a meeting in July in
Edinborough, which is 3 months later.

Henry

>> Thanks.
>> --
>> Arnaud  Le Hors - Senior Technical Staff Member, Open Web Technologies -
>> IBM Software Group
>>

>> Evan Prodromou <evan@e14n.com> wrote on 03/18/2015 10:08:07 AM:
>>
>>> From: Evan Prodromou <evan@e14n.com>
>>> To: "Bassetti, Ann" <ann.bassetti@boeing.com>, "public-
>>> socialweb@w3.org" <public-socialweb@w3.org>
>>> Date: 03/18/2015 10:10 AM
>>> Subject: Re: Poll for next F2F
>>>
>>> OK, will do.
>>>
>>> -Evan

>>> Mon-Tues May 4-5.... since the W3C Advisory Committee (AC) meeting is
>> May 6-7.

Social Web Architect
http://bblfish.net/