Re: Activity Streams 2.0 Test Suite

From: James M Snell <jasnell@us.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2015 10:28:09 -0700
To: Harry Halpin <hhalpin@w3.org>
Cc: public-socialweb@w3.org

We don't need to have the test suite completed until then. But getting
something started would be good. There is already at least one
implementation of the data format available.

- James Snell
   jasnell@us.ibm.com
   Technology & Partnerships
   IBM Open Technologies Architect - Node.js, Mobile Backend & Cloud
   (559) 707-6331 (mobile)