Re: Social Web WG agenda for 3 March 2015

From: ☮ elf Pavlik ☮ <perpetual-tripper@wwelves.org>
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2015 10:51:36 +0100
To: Arnaud Le Hors <lehors@us.ibm.com>, public-socialweb@w3.org
On 02/27/2015 07:06 PM, Arnaud Le Hors wrote:
> Now available:
> https://www.w3.org/wiki/Socialwg/2015-03-03
> --
> Arnaud  Le Hors - Senior Technical Staff Member, Open Web Technologies -
> IBM Software Group

I added an additional agenda item if time allows us to include it:
"Social Web or NOT Social Web? Core or NOT Core (Extension?)? Versioning
API v1 or vX? - based on comments in Tantek's votes on Socialwg/Social
API/User stories"

I got impression from Tantek comments that he has certain views on what
Social Web 'includes', what belongs to 'Core' and what not (while
opposing extensibility!) and some sort of versioning of API v1 etc. I
would like to start clarifying if we have some degree of shared
perspective on those topics as a group + start documenting it in more
explicit way on our wiki.