Re: User stories for Social API

On 02/04/2015 02:54 PM, Evan Prodromou wrote:
> On 2015-02-04 06:01 AM, henry.story@bblfish.net wrote:
>> So all the user stories currently could be user stories for totally
>> siloed social networks.

Also, note that the API does not itself have to deal with federation,
just be a generic API for social use-cases and
consuming/displaying/using ActivityStreams 2.0. Again, see charter.

Federation will be a separate protocol, as noted in the charter. Since
the deliverables will be ran at the same time, we can later modify the
API to take into account federation as needed.

   cheers,
      harry