De-namespace *all stable* microformats and put them in Extended Voc? [was Re: Proposal: de-namespace vcard in the normative AS2 JSON-LD context]

Looking forward to the possibility of using form-encoding in the API,
maybe it would be useful to de-namespace all stable microformats - which
TimBL and the W3C agreed it was OK to normatively reference in W3C specs
- and put them in the ActivityStreams Vocabulary?

Does that make sense?

Then, rather than vCard, we'd also just have hCard/vCard (although a
quick double-check to make sure they line-up 100% is in order.

   cheers,
       harry