Re: Definition of Collection and LDP Paging - was: definition of as:Collection and as:items very confused

The use of paging link headers is good. I've made use of that myself (see
http://dandus.mybluemix.net/r/). The rest is quite a bit more complicated
than I think we really need. The paging model in AS2 is no doubt imperfect,
but it works well in practice.