Re: Social API layers

hello evan.

On 2014-10-28, 14:33, Evan Prodromou wrote:
> I hope that people familiar with RESTful APIs can look at bits of text
> like "POST /evan/activities" and have a rough idea of how that resource
> would behave.
> Please just take them as extremely brief sketches of an API component
> and not a proposal for a naming convention.

sure, and i did not want to sound too critical. it's just that often,
resource types (of a media type) do not have a 1:1 mapping with URIs,
for example it would be perfectly possible to have image/video/audio
showing up at the same "URI pattern" /evan/content. anyway, no need to
dive down into this, and it's probably just my usual reflex whenever i
see any documentation containing URI patterns...

https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc7320

cheers,

dret.

--
erik wilde | mailto:dret@berkeley.edu  -  tel:+1-510-2061079 |
            | UC Berkeley  -  School of Information (ISchool) |