--
Arnaud  Le Hors - Senior Technical Staff Member, Open Web Standards - IBM
Software Group

----- Forwarded by Arnaud Le Hors/Cupertino/IBM on 10/28/2014 02:43 PM
-----

From:   Doodle <mailer@doodle.com>
To:     Arnaud Le Hors/Cupertino/IBM@IBMUS
Date:   10/28/2014 02:40 PM
Subject:        Doodle: Link for poll "W3C Social Web WG F2F2"

Hi Arnaud J Le Hors,

You have initiated a poll "W3C Social Web WG F2F2" at Doodle. The link to
your poll is:

http://doodle.com/3cfvrfqr6n9cgdzs

Share this link with all those who should cast their votes. Do not forget
to cast your vote, too.
(If you did not initiate this poll, somebody must accidentally have used
your e-mail address; simply ignore this e-mail, please.)

- Your Doodle Team

Doodle AG, Werdstrasse 21, 8021 Zürich