Re: Proposal: Focus on two Task Forces, Use Case and Vocabulary

From: Lloyd Fassett <lloyd@azteria.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2015 15:23:01 -0700
To: ☮ elf Pavlik ☮ <perpetual-tripper@wwelves.org>
Cc: Social Interest Group <public-social-interest@w3.org>
Elf,

Please do take up the baton as the Vocabulary TF chair. Thank you for your
energy and real work that you've been contributing for a while now,
especially and of course in the Vocabulary area.  Ann can you send an
e-mail out as the Chair making it 'official'?

As I mentioned in the call this morning, my time is getting taken up by
some new recruiting contracts and I won't be able to contribute to the
between phone call work in particular as much as I would like.  I do plan
on being in as many calls as I can as I believe vocabularies will have a
central enabling role in career management and staffing. I do believe W3C
has the best chance of getting a standard out for that function and very
much want to stay in the loop on it.

Lloyd

Lloyd Fassett
Azteria Inc.