RE: [w3c sml] [4682] Attribute based reference schemes

+1 for this recommendation as well.

May I suggest that for the call on Thurs, the chairs prepare a list of
issues that have been agreed to by silent responses (silent responders
are probably losing track of what they have been silently agreeing to)
and list of issues that have NOT yet been resolved by email.  I would
point to two in the latter category: sml:keyref reference to
xs:key/xs:unique (I, with Sandy's assistance, have a proposal "out
there" on that), and the EPR scheme issue (which should generate some
more discussion based on Valentina's and my latest exchange).

Kirk Wilson, Ph.D.
Research Staff Member

CA Labs

603 823-7146