Re: Levels of Conformance discussed on April 10, April 17, 2020

Sorry, Jake. I should’ve specified that. We had this discussion in the last 2 Friday meetings, which consist of a relatively small number of participants.

About 3 – 5 levels: Likert scales (a common usability metric) usually consist of 5 points. This would keep Silver consistent with already accepted norms.

In terms of consensus, I didn’t mean to imply that it was decided on. My bad. I should’ve been more articulate. I just mean that it had wide agreement during the discussion. However, this is definitely something that should be discussed with the wider group, and decided on eventually through a survey probably.