Re: FYI

These guidelines do seem easier to read at first, but it rapidly becomes
clear that there are noticeable gaps, questionable recommendations, and
that they're not fit for internationalisation purpose either.

If they'd been developed in the open and with input from the
accessibility community, these guidelines might have been a useful
companion to WCAG, but as a propriatary set of guidelines developed in
isolation, the lack of transparency and peer review is painfully obvious.

--
Director @TetraLogical