Re: FYI

From: Denis Boudreau <dboudreau01@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2019 10:43:27 -0400
To: "Hall, Charles (DET-MRM)" <Charles.Hall@mrm-mccann.com>
Cc: Silver Task Force <public-silver@w3.org>
That thing is a joke. They just don’t realize it yet. :)

He’s got a point saying that WCAG is not law, but anyone who uses the words
‘alt tags’ together has absolutely no credibility.

Good lunch ensuring a fully accessible experience to everyone with the 30,
high level criteria that are not clearly measurable.

/Denis

--
/Denis

--