Minutes of Silver Content meeting of 15 October 2019

From: Shawn Lauriat <lauriat@google.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2019 11:05:14 -0400
To: Silver TF <public-silver@w3.org>
*Summary of minutes*

   - Alt text
   <https://docs.google.com/document/d/12MbzzePklkoITusRM7gQyKUHtx6Ygsnd8RYQbIZ-qhM/edit>
   update
      - Overview of user needs exploration
      - Next steps, adding tests from email work into the document. Lots of
      things to figure out around testing quality of alt text.
   - Content writing process: retrospective
   <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1hHzlnmQQwZb0za6Zt73pYB5-EDntrsdvkjB3NxkGgd4/edit>
   resulting in specific things we can do to improve things:
      - Everyone
         - Place markers in document where public comment / conversation is
         needed
         - Some more open, deeper discussions of framing user needs
         (including with a range of people with disabilities and
involvement with
         more countries)
         - Regroup when needed
         - Use screenshots to illustrate things, not just text
      - Jeanne & Shawn & Chairs
         - Clarify draft needs & goals, deadline
            - Coalescing processes -- when we are ready

Formatted minutes <https://www.w3.org/2019/10/15-silver-minutes.html>