Re: ShEx CG agenda for March 29th call

Hi everyone,

I could join the telecon from 16:00 until 16:20 CET only.

Regarding the ShEx recursion issue raised by Peter, I'm currently
updating the spec.
The pull request is an early version and contains only the requirement
for non-recursive shapeExprRef.

The current working version is in the fork https://github.com/iovka/spec.
It is complete in the that all necessary definitions are there, but
lacks formatting, possibly needs clarifications, and needs examples.

Best regards,
Iovka

--
Iovka Boneva
Associate professor (MdC) Université de Lille