Re: SHACL and SHACLC mime types

Thanks. So the GitHub repo for this SHACL Community Group is at
https://github.com/w3c/shacl

The draft of the Compact Syntax spec is edited in HTML at
https://github.com/w3c/shacl/blob/master/shacl-compact-syntax/index.html

I do not know what is required to become a contributor with commit
permissions to this repo or at least this folder. So I copied Sandro who
has helped with such questions in the past. Sandro, I have invited
Vladimir to become a co-editor of this draft, see this thread
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-shacl/2020Jun/0000.html

Vladimir, if for whatever reason you cannot become a committer, you can
also fork off the repo above and make PRs for me to merge in. Once this
has been clarified I guess you could apply for the .shaclc mime type too?

Holger