Re: SHACL and SHACLC mime types

Hi Vladimir,

I am glad to hear you find SHACLC useful. You may be aware that we
rushed this through the door in the final days of the original data
shapes WG but it then didn't become an "official" deliverable by that
WG. Instead it became input to the Community Group where this mailing
list is for. The current draft is at

https://w3c.github.io/shacl/shacl-compact-syntax/

I am mentioning this because I believe it might be best if someone else
than me takes it over. I have my name already on 3 other SHACL-related
docs and cannot do justice and give the Compact Syntax the attention
that it deserves. I don't want to be an obstacle.

So if someone else wants to take it over or join as first or second
editor I'd be very happy to take a back seat. If someone else drives
this, we could also reopen the syntax and modify it to cover more use
cases. Nothing here is cast into stone, consider this a "living"
standard. This also includes the IANA registration.

What are your thoughts?

Regarding the specific mime type question, text/shaclc with .shaclc
sounds good to me. I don't really think the others need specific mime
types as there is no such things as a pure SHACL Turtle file IMHO. It's
usually SHACL mixed with some parts of RDFS and other properties such as
rdfs:comment.

Holger