Re: Propose an HL7 work group on RDF for Semantic Interoperability?

Draft minutes from today's discussion are attached.  We discussed the
following topics:

  - Salus

  - Movement toward RDF-based electronic health records

  - claude: An approach to Modifying Extensions in FHIR ont

  - Current problems of HL7, and whether RDF can help

David