Re: Propose an HL7 work group on RDF for Semantic Interoperability?

From: David Booth <david@dbooth.org>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2014 04:12:31 -0400
CC: "public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org" <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>
FYI, on last week's teleconference I said I would be revising the draft
charter for a possible HL7 work group and we could discuss it this week.
  Unfortunately I haven't done that homework yet, so it may have to wait
two weeks, because next week is the Healthcare Datapalooza conference.
Sorry for the delay.  However, I'd be happy to discuss any other topics
this morning.

thanks,
David