Re: dataset descriptions

Hi

I am trying to catch up with what has been going on in the last week or so.

On the issue of versions, from what I see in the diagrams you are proposing
a change of predicate from one that states that we are describing a version
of a resource to a more general there is some resource that is a subset. I
think this would be a loss of clarity in the meaning of the relationships,
which is the power of having descriptive predicates.

I don't understand from your diagrams what you are aiming to achieve with
the second proposal. Perhaps you can explain it a bit more?

Alasdair