Re: [LLD] Dataset description telco 11AM ET /5PM CET today

Hi all,
  In Korea - afraid I won't be able to make this time. It  would be great
if we could discuss and resolve outstanding issues listed in the margins.
I've given Joachim the HTML template. Let us know your progress.

Cheers!

m.

Michel Dumontier
Associate Professor of Medicine (Biomedical Informatics), Stanford
University
http://dumontierlab.com

On Mon, Feb 17, 2014 at 5:30 AM, M. Scott Marshall <mscottmarshall@gmail.com