Re: dataset descriptions

It was primarily to explore the possibility of expressing any arbitrary
division of a dataset, including a version, as a proper subset.
Unfortunately, there is no reason to believe that a subset itself would
have versions, and so on. So, I think we are better served by our original
model, and that arbitrary subsets are datasets, which can be related to a
parent dataset using dct:hasPart or void:subset.

m.

Michel Dumontier
Associate Professor of Medicine (Biomedical Informatics), Stanford
University
http://dumontierlab.com