Re: Standards for inclusion/exclusion criteria ?

HI,

thanks and sorry for the late reply. I have been doing a bit of reading.
Let's say I am up2date until more or less the date of your review (2007).

First, I wonder if something new come out since then (rather than evolutions of approaches/standards already existing).

Second, I got the impression that rationales to standardize clinical trials criteria vary a lot. Mining EHRs for candidates has different requirements from criteria re-use, which in turns has different requirements from (trials) discovery.
I was looking for some sampling of criteria in use in clinical trials. Could not find anything (at least open). Does anybody have some pointer in this direction ?

best,
Andrea