Re: Standards for inclusion/exclusion criteria ?

Hi Andrea,

For a first broad overview, this paper is a good starting point:
Formal representation of eligibility criteria: A literature review
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1532046409001592

For CDISC, there is ongoing work on OWL/RDF formats:
http://www.cancer.gov/cancertopics/cancerlibrary/terminologyresources/cdisc
http://kerfors.blogspot.nl/2012/05/semantic-models-for-cdisc-based.html

Best,
Kathrin

--
Kathrin Dentler

AI Department         |   Department of Medical Informatics
Faculty of Sciences   |   Academic Medical Center
Vrije Universiteit    |   Universiteit van Amsterdam
k.dentler@vu.nl       |   k.dentler@amc.uva.nl

http://www.few.vu.nl/~kdr250/