Standards for inclusion/exclusion criteria ?

From: Andrea Splendiani <andrea.splendiani@deri.org>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 00:34:20 +0100
To: "public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org HCLS" <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>
Hi,

I was wondering if somebody could provide some pointer to work going on in an area that is related to clinical trials: inclusion and exclusion criteria.
(I have followed the recent thread on encoding Hamilton Disease and pointers).

In, particular, I am interested in two things:
Standards with substantial uptake (sub question: is CDISC's uptake actual or perspective ?).

Modeling of inclusion/exclusion criteria, but with a particular twist: not modeling the questions, but the facts that are queried. Basically I am interested in modeling patients and conditions (to the level of detail required "usually" required by clinical trials). The subject itself can be very vast, but is there a framework which provides at least an upper perspective on how to model subjects's features, diseases, interventions, samples (also respect to time) ?

Any pointer is welcome!

best,
Andrea Splendiani