Re: Standards for inclusion/exclusion criteria ?

From: Joachim Baran <joachim.baran@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2013 21:27:08 -0400
Cc: "public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org HCLS" <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>
To: Andrea Splendiani <andrea.splendiani@deri.org>
Hello,

On 2013-07-14, at 7:34 PM, Andrea Splendiani <andrea.splendiani@deri.org> wrote:
> I was wondering if somebody could provide some pointer to work going on in an area that is related to clinical trials: inclusion and exclusion criteria.
  I am not sure if this is what you are looking for, but our institute is associated with the Ontario Health Study: https://www.ontariohealthstudy.ca/en

  I understand that this is a rather large study (~300,000 participants envisages) that is designed to run over a long period of time (decades). Prof. Dr. Lyle Palmer might be a bit busy to get in touch with, so I would suggest emailing Dr. Karen Menard about details.

Joachim