Re: bams class style model

hi alan,

> I notice that you use has_part and part_of in the definitions.
> Remember that each is a all-some statement, so perhaps verify that
> that is true. e.g. a has_part some b = every a has some b as a part.
> a part_of some b = every a is part of some b. Sometimes only one or
> the other direction is true.

Now that you mention it, for each part, I think I need all of the following
for is_direct_part_of and has_direct_part:

X is_direct_part_of only Y
X is_direct_part_of some Y
X has_direct_part only (P or Q or ...or W)
X has_direct_part some P
X has_direct_part some Q
   .
   .
X has_direct_part some W

Similarly, I think I need the same scheme for each of:

has_direct_target
has_direct_target
cell_has_molecule_within
part_has_cell
part_has_molecule_in_region

I also suggest using has_direct_target as a subproperty of has_target and
has_direct_source as a subproperty of has_source.

jb