Re: bams class style model

Hi John,

Great progress!

I think I would choose a single name and then have e.g,  id and
abbreviation be properties of it. You can use annotation properties
for these. Then remove the "by" layer of the ontology - these lists
can be regenerate on demand via e.g. a sparql query.

I notice that you use has_part and part_of in the definitions.
Remember that each is a all-some statement, so perhaps verify that
that is true. e.g. a has_part some b = every a has some b as a part.
a part_of some b = every a is part of some b. Sometimes only one or
the other direction is true.

Speak to you soon,

Best,
Alan