From: public-semweb-lifesci-request@w3.org on behalf of John Barkley
Sent: Mon 3/19/2007 8:18 AM
To: public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org
Subject: bams class style model

For another one of my action items, I put on the wiki demo page:
http://esw.w3.org/topic/HCLS/HCLSIG_DemoHomePage_HCLSIG_Demo
a reference to the initial bams class style model and an updated bams
instance
style model. In both, I made the properties "has_source" and "has_target"
transitive. Please let me know if this is not correct.

There are no instances in the class style model. It is in the style of the
Pizza tutorial
(http://www.co-ode.org/resources/tutorials/ProtegeOWLTutorial.pdf).
You may notice that the model is OWL Full, but that's only because there is
an
annotation property "has_bams_URL". Reasoners generally ignore annotation
properties.

jb