RE: BioRDF [Telcon]: slides for the UMLS presentation

Hi Marco,

> Moreover, a single chip is is related, for instance to an
> array design
> or an extraction protocol, you could talk about an array design, for
> instance in which studies it has been most used, or the
> conditions under
> wich the protocol performs best.

Yes, a chip is related to other objects, but it's not particularly
related to another chip, except by its context and relationship to other
objects (like the ExperimentDesigns it's in).  My argument is that
creating a class 'Array' in some ontology won't give you much more than
the annotations of the objects in the MAGE-ML.

cheers,
Michael