Re: BioRDF [Telcon]: slides for the UMLS presentation

I'm interested in a scenario of how a research group in a new area could
use use these kinds of termilogies in finding possibly relevant terms
and then more related information.

For instance, I have collected and organized some neuroscience links
into an Annotea bookmark file such as
http://www.annotea.org/bookmarks/neuro.rdf. ( image
http://www.annotea.org/bookmarks/neurohierarchy.png)
(The CML example is probably a better case
http://www.w3.org/2003/12/cmlcase/cml.html).

Now I would like to take this bookmark file and provide it as a profile
to a terminology service that would try to find me some related terms.
This service could  process the language in my  bookmarked documents, in
the topic title or description, and in related topics and use the
hierarchy information.

If I understood it right something less dynamic statistical analysis is
currently already done in UMLS. How difficult would it be to make it
more dynamic?

Marja