Re: [remote-playback] Produce a preliminary implementation report

From: Wanming Lin via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2017 07:33:47 +0000
To: public-secondscreen@w3.org
@mounirlamouri, I glance over both Chromium Layout tests and wpt tests, almost all the tests are about exceptions and I can easily generate the test report. If you need please tell me which platforms should be covered.

This is the issue [Presentation API](https://github.com/w3c/web-platform-tests/tree/master/presentation-api) had ever encountered, but now they have much more sufficient test suite, maybe we can consult them.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by Honry
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/remote-playback/issues/87#issuecomment-308652970 using your GitHub account