Re: [remote-playback] Produce a preliminary implementation report

From: Mounir Lamouri via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2017 11:44:31 +0000
To: public-secondscreen@w3.org
At the moment, only Chrome Android supports the Remote Playback API so I guess you should only do a report on this platform?

Following a pattern similar to Presentation API would make sense. I wonder how much we can use this as an inspiration as the Remote Playback API is fairly simpler.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by mounirlamouri
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/remote-playback/issues/87#issuecomment-309728227 using your GitHub account