Re: [remote-playback] Produce a preliminary implementation report

From: Mounir Lamouri via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2017 16:05:04 +0000
To: public-secondscreen@w3.org
I guess something you can start with is looking at the tests that we have [in Blink](https://cs.chromium.org/chromium/src/third_party/WebKit/LayoutTests/media/remoteplayback/) using our internal test infrastructure.

The issue with this API is that you will have to use a Chrome Cast compatible device to test the API on Chrome but another browser might not support Chrome Cast. The test preconditions will have to start with something a bit hand-wavy like "Have a device compatible with the browser on your WiFi". Because only Chrome (maybe other Chrome-based browsers) has an implementation for this at the moment, it would be hard to be clearer.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by mounirlamouri
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/remote-playback/issues/87#issuecomment-308479127 using your GitHub account