Re: [presentation-api] Allow page to designate a default presentation URL

From: Anssi Kostiainen via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2015 14:13:21 +0000
To: public-secondscreen@w3.org
>From @mfoltzgoogle:
>Dominik, Anssi, et. al., why was the presentation object attached to
navigator originally? Would it make sense attached to window instead?

The use of `navigator` is paving the cowpath set by other device-ish
specs. We could certainly hang it off of other object if it makes more
 sense. There are quite many APIs on `window` such as
applicationCache, crypto, history, indexedDB, localStorage, URL etc.
also all the native constructors are global. On `navigator` we have
geolocation, getBattery, getGamepads, serviceWorker etc.

>From @avayvod:
> If there're no objection, I'd like to start working on a pull
request to add the default presentation info to the spec.

Please feel free to craft a PR with your proposal.

--
GitHub Notif of comment by anssiko
See