Re: [presentation-api] Allow page to designate a default presentation URL

From: Anton Vayvod via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2015 23:17:34 +0000
To: public-secondscreen@w3.org
As I understand, having per-frame state in navigator is okay. Adding
anything new to window is bad since it's abused by web developers
(libraries use it and if the developer forgets to type var before the
variable, it's added to window => someone defines |presentation|
variable and disabling our API essentially).

--
GitHub Notif of comment by avayvod
See