Re: [presentation-api] Make the Example section more concise

From: Anssi Kostiainen via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2015 13:53:17 +0000
To: public-secondscreen@w3.org
@louaybassbouss Thanks, looks great to me. This is an improvement that
 makes the spec easier to digest for people who may want to submit
drive-by feedback and comments, e.g. web developers. We should not
underestimate the importance of examples. If we can come up with
concise examples to address the key use cases we're probably doing
fine. If not, then we should take a look at the API to see whether the
 abstractions are correct. I think the updated examples show that it'd
 be the former.

@drott Please feel free to merge this. I think we could drop the
commented out old example section altogether to simplify the source
since we can find it from the history anyway. But I leave it up to the
 editor to decide.

--
GitHub Notif of comment by anssiko
See