Re: Agenda for virtual meeting 4th March

Hopefully charter completes the last of horizontal reviews and goes to management tomorrow. If that is the case, I can share on call that it is next going to W3C membership for approval. There is an accessibility group in W3C we should reach out to in order to get their input on incorporating accessibility data for locations, routes etc. The suggestion to collaborate with them came out of horizontal review. That would likely be at most a brief topic for Thursday.

--
Ted Guild <ted@w3.org>
W3C Automotive Lead