Re: Agenda for virtual meeting 4th March

https://github.com/w3c/strategy/issues/252

I do want to see us including accessibility at ontological and best
practices level in SDW work. Unsure if we have the right expertise in
W3C APA on spatial and in OGC on accessibility but worth seeing what we
can do.

Perhaps this topic (Spatial Accessibility) is worth adding to agenda.

--
Ted Guild <ted@w3.org>
W3C Automotive Lead