Focus days next week

From: Linda van den Brink <l.vandenbrink@geonovum.nl>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2018 06:13:09 +0000
To: "public-sdwig@w3.org" <public-sdwig@w3.org>
Hi all,

Don’t forget next week are this group’s focus days: instead of having telecons we try to free our calendars up for some SDWIG work in the first week of each month and  get some simultaneous action done. I asked the activity leaders to send updates to the group, indicating where they need help or feedback.

One thing you can already look at if you have time is the roadmap (see my separate email from earlier this week).

Have fun!

Linda