welcome to SDWIG

From: Linda van den Brink <l.vandenbrink@geonovum.nl>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2018 07:50:11 +0000
To: "mark.hedley@metoffice.gov.uk" <mark.hedley@metoffice.gov.uk>
CC: "public-sdwig@w3.org" <public-sdwig@w3.org>, "Tandy, Jeremy (jeremy.tandy@metoffice.gov.uk)" <jeremy.tandy@metoffice.gov.uk>
Dear Mark,

As chairs of the Spatial Data on the Web Interest Group me and Jeremy Tandy would like to welcome you!

We created this resource for newcomers:

https://github.com/w3c/sdw/blob/gh-pages/memberwelcome.md

It should tell you pretty much what you need to know and where you can find things. If you miss any information, please let us know!

If you'd like to tell us what your interest in the SDWIG is, by responding to this email, that would be much appreciated. We can also schedule a call with you if you want.

Once again welcome!

Linda van den Brink
Jeremy Tandy
SDWIG chairs