Poll for a telcon on Tech Trends coordination (SDWIG ACTION-391)

During the SDWIG F2F in Fort Collins, we discussed coordination of the SDWIG funnel with the OGC technology forecasting activity.  I accepted the action to arrange a telecon to advance the discussion.

If you are interested in contributing to the telecon, please complete this poll: https://doodle.com/poll/iadahamrvz7kgb8x

Topic for discussion in the telecon:
- The SDWIG funnel and the OGC Tech Trends have related but differing purposes.  Both activities aim to identify opportunities of emerging technology that might be related to development of geospatial innovation through standards.  The Tech Trends is focused on “after next” with the OGC SP and IP taking action on “now” and “next” topics.  The SDWIG may include all horizons.
- Specific topics may be discussed such as MapML and WebVMT
- The OGC technology forecasting includes a topic about Spatial Data on the Web.  This telecon will consider SDWIG recommended changes to that branch on the tech trends mindmap.  Other trends listed on the mindmap will also be considered.
 https://github.com/opengeospatial/OGC-Technology-Trends
- The SDWIG is developing a Geospatial Roadmap of features, standards, and developments in Web-friendly geospatial capabilities. The evolving criteria for including OGC developments and placing them along the Roadmap could be useful feedback, particularly for OWS Evolution. (This is also an OAB issue)

Regards,
George