RE: SDW Next Plenary Call

This notification came in too late for me to plan to join.

From: p.barnaghi@surrey.ac.uk [mailto:p.barnaghi@surrey.ac.uk]
Sent: Thursday, 1 June, 2017 03:39
To: eparsons@google.com
Cc: public-sdw-wg@w3.org
Subject: Re: SDW Next Plenary Call

regrets from me. I won't be able to join the call this evening.

Best,

Payam

On 31 May 2017, at 08:54, Ed Parsons <eparsons@google.com<mailto:eparsons@google.com>> wrote:

Hello Everyone,

The next plenary meeting of the group will be held on Wednesday 31th May at 20:00 GMT.  (TODAY !!)

The joining instructions are in the meeting link below, please make sure you use the same nickname for both webex and IRC.

https://www.w3.org/2015/spatial/wiki/Meetings:Telecon20170531

There is a single agenda item which is the vote to move the current SSN doc http://w3c.github.io/sdw/ssn/ to Rec Track. Please take a look at the disposition of review material at https://www.w3.org/2015/spatial/wiki/Wide_Review#SSN_.28and_SOSA.29 as evidence of "Wide Review"

I'm sorry this is rather short notice but please make every effort to call in or submit your vote to the email list if you cannot attend.
Best Wishes

Ed
--

Ed Parsons FRGS