[BP] public comment on dataset discovery

From: Linda van den Brink <l.vandenbrink@geonovum.nl>
Date: Wed, 3 May 2017 14:08:55 +0000
To: "SDW WG (public-sdw-wg@w3.org)" <public-sdw-wg@w3.org>, "eparsons@google.com" <eparsons@google.com>
Hi Ed,

As part of your review of the public comments you said:

This is on dataset discovery - it's not a direct comment but can be added as an example to the relevant BP: https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-sdw-comments/2016Sep/0005.html

I looked at this; do you mean we could add the Google dataset markup (https://developers.google.com/search/docs/data-types/datasets) as an example?  I hesitate, because the page says it's experimental and using this markup will not, at the moment, result in datasets appearing in Search. As such it might confuse readers...

Linda