Dataset discovery project @ Google (was: Re: Joint session on vocabulary with Web of Things)

From: Andrea Perego <andrea.perego@jrc.ec.europa.eu>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2016 09:38:13 +0200
To: Dan Brickley <danbri@google.com>
Cc: "public-sdw-comments@w3.org" <public-sdw-comments@w3.org>
(opening a separate thread on this topic)

Thanks for sharing this, Dan.

I have a question about the project's scope:

The objective is mainly focussed on domain-independent dataset
discoverability, or it takes into account also domain-specific
requirements? E.g., for geo data, the coordinate reference system(s)
used in a dataset can be a filtering criterion, but this is not always
the case for other data.

Cheers,

Andrea